Our Studio Safety Briefing
Thank you to everyone who has already booked an appointment with us – we’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Please make yourself aware of the precautions we’re are taking to keep our clients and stylists safe and take note of what you need to bring to your appointment – welcome to our new normal.
Welcome to our new normal
The day before your appointment
- Please confirm that you will be attending your appointment.
[Important notice: Due to new trading restrictions, we now have to charge 40% of the total treatment value to our customers who fail to keep their confirmed appointments – we hope you understand.]
- Please fill in our Covid-19 form – 24 hours before your appointment.
- Items to bring with you:
- A mask that covers your nose and mouth – please wear these at all times in the studio.
- Any magazines or books you’d like to read.
- Don’t forget to fill in your Covid-19 form which you can send directly. If you are feeling unwell, please let us know, stay at home and contact your doctor – we hope you feel better soon.
Covid-19 Consultation Form
Please arrive on time
When you arrive for you appointment
- Please arrive on time and on your own – we have to maintain a strict schedule to ensure we have plenty of time to clean between each appointment and need to keep guests to a minimum.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival and take social distancing measures inside the studio.
During your appointment
Each of our stylists have Covid-19 BARBICIDE® certificates and detailed training on how to work within these new guidelines. They will:
- wear protective aprons.
- wash their hands before each treatment and frequently during each appointment.
- regularly sanitise their workstation.
- clean treatment areas after every client.
- only work from one chair and never move from their station.
At Chakra in Newbury
You’re in safe hands
At Chakra, we are:
- changing our opening days and times to ensure our clients and stylists are safe.
- conducting daily health screening and temperature checks for our team – any member of staff who is feeling unwell is required to stay at home.
- monitoring and providing social distancing measures – we hope you don’t mind if we don’t come to the door to say goodbye.
- providing a sanitising station in our guest areas, as well as a portable disinfection sanitiser light for use in the studio.
- sanitising workstations, door handles, reception desk and toilets – frequently.
- equipping our team with protective aprons and face shields or masks.
- providing fresh gowns for every client and using disposable towels.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.