No Show and Late Cancellation Fee
What is a No Show and Late Cancellation Fee?
Due to high patient demand and the limited availability of appointments, Health Services has instituted a “No Show and Late Cancellation Fee” policy that will result in a 40% fee ( from your last appointment ) if you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice or do not show up for your appointment.
What counts as a “No Show” or “Late Cancellation”?
A No Show or Late Cancellation is considered to be any scheduled appointment where the client:
- Does not come in for the appointment within 10 minutes of the scheduled time
- Cancels the appointment less than 24 hours prior to the appointment
How do I cancel my appointment to avoid a fee?
You can cancel your appointment by:
- Calling the Chakra hair and beauty studio ltd on 0163544994,
- Cancelling in person by coming into the Chakra
- By a tex message 07419328404
- By e-mail email@example.com
What if I feel like I was unfairly charged and I want to appeal the fee?
We understand that on a rare occasion there may be extenuating circumstances that prevent you from calling. If this is the case, you may download the No Show Appeal form. The appeal form must be completed and returned to the Chakra within 14 days of your missed appointment.
The completed form can be delivered to the Chakra by:
- Walking the form to the Chakra in person during our regular business hours.
The form can be found here.
- Emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions – please don’t hesitate to contact us!